Sun In Your Eyes
You're skin so soft, it shimmers,
In this sun, your eyes
Glow, vibrant, everlasting.
Your smile, wide, bright.
Even your hair dances now,
The wind its partner.
Still you stun me, oh lovely.
Soft skin, eyes a shimmer,
Bright, wide smile, hair that dances,
And still, still you stun me.
The day now weening,
Let the night sky now
Be your beautiful palette.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sun In Your Eyes by Mark Ruiz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak