Sun In Your Eyes
You're skin so soft, it shimmers,
In this sun, your eyes
Glow, vibrant, everlasting.
Your smile, wide, bright.
Even your hair dances now,
The wind its partner.
Still you stun me, oh lovely.
Soft skin, eyes a shimmer,
Bright, wide smile, hair that dances,
And still, still you stun me.
The day now weening,
Let the night sky now
Be your beautiful palette.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sun In Your Eyes by Mark Ruiz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam