Sun loaded juices
Small sour waits for ripening sun,
soaking up warm rays 'til plum
coloured sweet upon the tongue.
Plum coloured sweet upon the tongue
merry mixed with old and young
naked feet, then danced upon.
Young naked feet then danced upon
sweetness ripened by the sun.
Loaded juices run and run.
Sun loaded juices run and run,
lazy sleeping until one
day long mellow pouring done.
One day long mellow pouring done
to gather all for that one
first noble tasting on the tongue
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sun loaded juices by Diana Rosser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson