After the all bright day
The sunshine fades away
Changing colour of sun
Converts into golden
Then it turned bit red
Little later diminished
People call it sun-set
Precursor of the night
Dusk followed by darkness
I definitely don’t!
To me, it’s not sun-set
It’s just a temporary phase
The sun just goes away
Beyond my own horizon
Brighten another horizon
To give me time to rest
Catch up with my sleep
It just goes down deep
For coming back steep
The very next day
To brighten my life!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunset by Udaya Pant )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma