'Super Sweet Angel Fish'
My dear grandchild
A girl of three plus, born in Reading
Lives with her sister, Madhumitha
Speaks Good British English
With good vocabulary;
She asks me frequently
What is time now?
My reply is 8 AM or 10 PM
She asks with a nasal twang
Do you say 'One hundred'...!
While I put a question to her,
She thinks and tells the answer.
To complete the sentence,
She tries to find the suitable word....
And... And... fits the suitable word;
Who studies in
Wellington Primary School, Hounslow
With her sister, fourth grade,
She learns swimming too
Swims like an Angel;
They are our lovely
'SUPER SWEET ANGEL FISH'
Let us send our sweet kisses
And best wishes
To our 'Little Angels'
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Super Sweet Angel Fish' by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
Did you read them?
- Love is complete, gajanan mishra
- When you know God, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Hymn, Sir Henry Wotton
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CIV, Sir Henry Wotton
- Friendship, Afshan Fatima
- Shaking Off The Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Golden Glow, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Prayer, Nicholas Breton
- Invective: The Hate Of Treason, Nicholas Breton
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)