'Super Sweet Angel Fish'
My dear grandchild
A girl of three plus, born in Reading
Lives with her sister, Madhumitha
Speaks Good British English
With good vocabulary;
She asks me frequently
What is time now?
My reply is 8 AM or 10 PM
She asks with a nasal twang
Do you say 'One hundred'...!
While I put a question to her,
She thinks and tells the answer.
To complete the sentence,
She tries to find the suitable word....
And... And... fits the suitable word;
Who studies in
Wellington Primary School, Hounslow
With her sister, fourth grade,
She learns swimming too
Swims like an Angel;
They are our lovely
'SUPER SWEET ANGEL FISH'
Let us send our sweet kisses
And best wishes
To our 'Little Angels'
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Super Sweet Angel Fish' by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Simón Bolívar Day, Richard Thripp
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson