Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Supernatural In Love
Supernatural In Love.
In your wind,
Strange fragrance whispered,
In your first look,
My third eye was enchanted,
And with your smile,
All the beguiles were washed off.
Your first words,
Occupied my memory's hard-disk,
I got transported to,
Timeless -innocent -wilds.
And at last,
With your kiss and embrace,
I turned oblivious of my own trace.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Supernatural In Love by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv