Surgeons at 11am
Here come the butchers,
Doing their rounds,
Checking this and that.
Is there enough skin in the freezer?
I don't know how they do it?
Their minds must have been raped at an early age.
Have they no imagination,
These carvers of flesh.
Read poems about / on: rape
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Surgeons at 11am by Alexa Greenwood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sad Tragic Moments, Ronell Warren Alman
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov