Let me surrender
In mind, in intellect
And of the self.
O greatest refugee,
I am Your fraction
I am Your subservient
Let me surrender.
On my surrender
It is true, I am
Free from fear
Free from worries
And sorrow and doubts
Let me surrender, my dear.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Surrendering by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Slow Burner, fiona sinclair
- Trust, fiona sinclair
- Wonderland, fiona sinclair
- Inherited Friend, fiona sinclair
- The Quiet Room, fiona sinclair
- White Christmas, fiona sinclair
- When a sex symbol takes to sensible shoes, fiona sinclair
- Mohobbat gulaami, Saleem Zidi
- The reluctant bride and groom, fiona sinclair
- Fear, UMBELINA FROTA Linhares Pime ..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns