Come on baby let's swing,
it's Sunday with bring bring,
feelings of o key, and refreshing,
twisting our body, and dancing.
just swing like this,
and swing like that.
forget your stress even once,
reduce your worries and dance,
gather your strength to break a fance,
come on baby it's our chance.
swing to avoid confusion,
swing to rebuild your brain,
swing for your creation,
just swing for your talent.
for a week your working,
with much concentration,
stop that for enjoying,
let's dance for the medicine.
i say swing swing swing
come on and swing swing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SWING! SWING! by DICKSON MSETI )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Those moments of weakness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- lost, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Apps, Phil Soar
- rapture, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Mind Games, Perveiz Ali
- dancing politics, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Always Open, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Right choice, hasmukh amathalal
- Marriage and morals., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- For her age, hasmukh amathalal