Picasso sold! This painting has just fetched A$20.6 million at auction. Learn how it will help us tackle one of the biggest health challenges of the 21st century.
Last night we saw one of our precious daughters Tharindu in the Skype from Dandenong North!
O once that withered flower with much obstacles bloom again, thank you very much!
'Mom & Dad! We're going to Sydney'
O that sounds good, travel dear
Because the life is a journey!
Do not worry we're behind you as the itinerary Guides!
Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, Opera House, Woolloomooloo,
Australia Centre, Opera Bar, Queen Victoria, King street, Pit street Mall
Bondi, King's cross, Paddington, Botany Bay, Tower Sydney
Sydney Cricket ground once I hit a glorious sixer in my previous birth!
Look around and your poor skinny Native Aborigine Mom & Dad there with the usual smile!
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sydney! by nimal dunuhinga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady