I love symbols,
As much as the nations.
The lords of travel complain
Of the symbols on the highways,
But I do not.
I am alone with the night and city,
While the forgetting is done.
Symbols of criminals light up,
Fully transported, of the love.
Feet are sore as they travel
On the journey that some forgive,
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Symbolic by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy