SYRIA & THE MAD DOGS OF MAN =2013
Wherever dwell the mad dogs of man
There is corruption, plunder and hate.
In every city, town, or village
Those who promote distrust deserve their fate.
All are born as an innocent child
Till mislead by others along the way.
God has always loved His children
Though it breaks His heart when they stray.
The mad dogs of man never repent
For they have no sense of shame or sorrow.
Worshiping dominance and the dark side of life
Abusing victims as if there were no tomorrow.
God gives the will to sin no more
And to overcome evil unwilling to cease.
The mad dogs of man must be stopped
Who murder, rape and destroy world peace.
Samson, Solomon, and David
Were chosen by God to stand tall.
They faced great odds and the fear of death
Refusing to ignore their call.
The time has come for the good men of Earth
To band together to restrain the horde.
Standing firm against tyranny where it exists
Putting the mad dogs of man to the sword.
Tom’s 560 Poems Are Free To Share!
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SYRIA & THE MAD DOGS OF MAN =2013 by Tom Zart )
- ! Insane Asylum (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- फैमालनि बिदिन्थि, Ronjoy Brahma
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love-bonding With a Muhammedan Girl (Bil.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mera Amanaat Hai Tum, Amitava Sur
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)