Thank you for never losing faith in me
And showing me how strong
I truly am.
You make me smile,
No matter what.
I'm not just writing this,
I'm writing it because
You make me happy!
I trust you, you hopefully
Just a heads up T.J.,
I'm smiling as I'm writing this.
-Dedicated to Brittney Milford-
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (T.J. by Kailee Falvo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar