Taj Mahal (Haiku Poem With Independent Haiku)
Symbol of undying love
marvel in marble, white as dove
They say 'Wah Taj! Wah! '
That wonder of the world,
finds place in every heart.
Such is the grand mausoleum!
Careful hands and twenty two years,
made perfect each stone
as flowers and 'aayahts'.
Outside are beautiful fountains.
Gardens full of flowers to
perfume the sleep of she who lies
Like an earthly paradise
for someone who is dead,
when life was death for some!
zubiya surti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Taj Mahal (Haiku Poem With Independent Haiku) by zubiya surti )
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla