Oh how to say...
how do I describe?
That am not here,
but there deep inside.
Where numbers cannot reach,
where logic cannot preach,
where my poetry can breathe,
There do I live.
There is a confusion
wherever there's a proportion
Knowledge is limited,
but poetry is an ocean.
In this mathematical life
where calculations count stead,
poems are often overlooked
and isn't that a dread?
Where addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
can be created by a mathematician
but a poet is not who creates a poem
but whose's chosen to be its creation
zubiya surti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The difference by zubiya surti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Haidouk Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country's Mine, Nikola Vaptsarov
- A Song, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Land, Nikola Vaptsarov
- My Country, Nikola Vaptsarov
- In The Longhouse, Oneida Museum, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Song Of Man, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Pyre and him, Barisan Chatterjee
- I'uni Kwi Athi? Hiatho., Roberta Hill Whiteman
- A Letter, Nikola Vaptsarov