Oh how to say...
how do I describe?
That am not here,
but there deep inside.
Where numbers cannot reach,
where logic cannot preach,
where my poetry can breathe,
There do I live.
There is a confusion
wherever there's a proportion
Knowledge is limited,
but poetry is an ocean.
In this mathematical life
where calculations count stead,
poems are often overlooked
and isn't that a dread?
Where addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
can be created by a mathematician
but a poet is not who creates a poem
but whose's chosen to be its creation
zubiya surti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The difference by zubiya surti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When all the styles be counted, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The stars were rolling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- DUMPSTER 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- When The Soul Sickens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Diminishing returns, Emmanuel George Cefai
- LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Don't Think It Down, Susan Lacovara
- A LITTLE BIT CRAZY 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara