Oh how to say...
how do I describe?
That am not here,
but there deep inside.
Where numbers cannot reach,
where logic cannot preach,
where my poetry can breathe,
There do I live.
There is a confusion
wherever there's a proportion
Knowledge is limited,
but poetry is an ocean.
In this mathematical life
where calculations count stead,
poems are often overlooked
and isn't that a dread?
Where addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
can be created by a mathematician
but a poet is not who creates a poem
but whose's chosen to be its creation
zubiya surti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The difference by zubiya surti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU