Take It Serious
do you ever feel like its you against the world
like everything you do is never good enough, you try and try
but it doesnt matter if you try your best, cause thats never good enough
its always their way or no way at all
you just wish you had that one person to talk to that would actually understand, like thay have on t.v.
that one person that doesnt judge you, but actually listens
you feel like you should just breakdown and cry in front of any and everybody
i do but unlike you, i have people i could talk to, a lot actually, but just no one that would listen, or even care so, im left alone, having thought of killing MYself, cause everybody else just by and said; oh she just having an off day
when everyday is my off day so when i jump, pull the trigger, or slice MY throat, dont feel sorry then, because i felt i should take my life because it always, AL-WAYS takes someone dying in order for someone to take it serious so people, when you see a person, because you never know whats going through that persons heads
Takiyah Penny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take It Serious by Takiyah Penny )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai