! Take Me There
The sky is burning, the night is turning,
a playground of ectasy flows within the air.
My inner self learning, my body longing,
feelings, sensual feelings there.
You imbue me sir within you, take me high,
you impress me sir, you penetrate me,
smooth as silk you persevere.
A tumultuous passion stirs and conjulates me,
while a trickle of Heavens due emasculates me,
yet my strength is building, while my flesh burns.
Combustion moves me, it's heat soothes me,
oh sir, you please me, yes you took me there.
Written by: Melvina Germain
Date: July 24/2009
Melvina Germain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! Take Me There by Melvina Germain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak