! Take Me There
The sky is burning, the night is turning,
a playground of ectasy flows within the air.
My inner self learning, my body longing,
feelings, sensual feelings there.
You imbue me sir within you, take me high,
you impress me sir, you penetrate me,
smooth as silk you persevere.
A tumultuous passion stirs and conjulates me,
while a trickle of Heavens due emasculates me,
yet my strength is building, while my flesh burns.
Combustion moves me, it's heat soothes me,
oh sir, you please me, yes you took me there.
Written by: Melvina Germain
Date: July 24/2009
Melvina Germain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! Take Me There by Melvina Germain )
- To Overcome II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Consider The Birds, S. I. Rednow
- The Winking Clock, Aaron Allen Woodall
- Six Of One, S. I. Rednow
- Ebrahim, Edward Kofi Louis
- We swim نسبح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- No Excuses, S. I. Rednow
- Salute, S. I. Rednow
- Speaking for the Depth I Find, Lion Ellison
- Teaching The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis