Tale of Tiger Tail?
Tiger's dazed and feelin' kinda frail!
Incredibly tryin' to late night drive by braille?
Gosh darn fire hydrant and tree!
Escalade crumpled - and now all over the tv!
Rescued by his fearless missus?
Wantonly swingin' a nine iron midst Swedish heroic hisses?
Oh - that Tiger had such luck?
Only next time - he should remember to duck?
Don't drive to play that dangerous nocturnal 19th hole?
Simply forget it - and go with Elin for a long stroll?
He reaches for his wood?
Then, she reaches for her iron?
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=tWpA5iY2V1I
Hubert Wilson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tale of Tiger Tail? by Hubert Wilson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal