Tattoo: It’s Always Love -White Blue Sky -
three halves of a vertical feminine curious face:
The middle face is white blue
natural type of woman face.
-the sky is always blue, I want a lover to enjoy it with me-
The first face to the left
of a passionate woman
-exactly like Eileen-
The hair are flying forward
like a wise guide.
The first face to the right
is a mosaic
of vertical blue to larges stripes orange,
a yellow fire
starting from the lips
to blue golden enraged eyes.
The hair are erected or tossed forward,
the way a Gannets bird catches a fish.
It is true,
a woman face is made of three halves of
three different faces.
a man has two twisted faces.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tattoo: It’s Always Love -White Blue Sky - by Atef Ayadi )
- Emptiness Of A Full Suitcase, Arno Le Roux
- Sree Budha, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Little Planet, Kazuko Shiraishi
- For you, shall never I be old, Saheb Mohapatra
- Because I love you much, Saheb Mohapatra
- God, it's the man speaking, Saheb Mohapatra
- Zoos, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- How would be my last breathe?, Saheb Mohapatra
- Fall, Frank Avon
- LIMERICK-2 (Saloon day), Saheb Mohapatra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Hedgehog, Paul Muldoon
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)