Tattoo: It’s Always Love -White Blue Sky -
three halves of a vertical feminine curious face:
The middle face is white blue
natural type of woman face.
-the sky is always blue, I want a lover to enjoy it with me-
The first face to the left
of a passionate woman
-exactly like Eileen-
The hair are flying forward
like a wise guide.
The first face to the right
is a mosaic
of vertical blue to larges stripes orange,
a yellow fire
starting from the lips
to blue golden enraged eyes.
The hair are erected or tossed forward,
the way a Gannets bird catches a fish.
It is true,
a woman face is made of three halves of
three different faces.
a man has two twisted faces.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tattoo: It’s Always Love -White Blue Sky - by Atef Ayadi )
- Taken you back in time., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Joe, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Lifting Blinders, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Then I Had None, Harold R Hunt Sr
- America, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Darkened Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Contemplation-6, another key...., Marshall Gass
- We Speak English., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Discotheque, Marshall Gass
- Come, Come....., Marshall Gass
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)