rains of bloom
I colored my ink with fire
And burned my skin with gloom.
I claimed my skin as my own
And stained them with tattoos.
I colored a snake from venom
Warning the world from my pain
And drew on thorns of hate-
A silent cry of the insane.
I drew on a biter rose
Spilled from blood of pain
Stenciled my eyes with khol
And tore my eyes with shame.
I wore leather and chain
With knives worn from victom's pain
And cried from enemies tears
And yearned for the unfame.
Tattood on my arm
Tattood on my skin
Tattood on my heart;
A permenant maim.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tattoos by rains of bloom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- STEADFAST IN LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- The Tome Of Storms, Landred Vhael
- With malice towards none, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Human Vulture, V P Mahur
- Love You, Filmon Tesfaldet
- The Last Friend, David Lewis Paget
- When the Final Bell Tolls, Suzette Richards
- This Is My Calming Poem, Shalom Freedman
- गोसोनि दर्खँ दर्खँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- We're Not the Stars We Never Were, Sandra Feldman