Taylor Swift- Narrative Poem
Listen my children and you shall hear,
The life story of Taylor Swift loud and clear.
How she touched the hearts of many,
With her amazing songs plenty.
She was born and raised in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania land.
She wrote songs when she felt her social life was offhand.
Taylor always had trouble fitting in.
She always got knocked down like a social bowling pin.
A computer repairman taught her the guitar to play.
He taught her only three chords and she learned the rest someway.
Now she has 6 albums,66 songs, and 10 hit singles.
This breath-taking celebrity came from a timid girl who mingled.
She has had many songs that topped charts.
Her songs are always written straight from her heart.
Her first song was written when she was thirteen.
Taylor wrote songs when she needed to come clean.
Taylor Swift writes her songs about her personal life.
About break-ups, make-ups, and love strive.
"My goal is to never write songs that my fans can't relate to"
Just about every girl feels one or two of her songs that tell their story true.
In 2009, Taylor won the Best Music Video CMA award.
She was so excited and adored.
But then Kanye West ran up and took the microphone
And the event of how he protested that she didn't deserve it is well known
She is very humorous and comical
She is more average and normal,
Than some may think she is.
She's just a teenager trying to have fun and fit in like the rest of us.
Taylor doesn't have a "Love Story".
She also has "Beautiful Eyes"
She knows that she's "…not a princess. This ain't a fairy tale"
She knows when to "Jump than fall".
Khloe Chace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Taylor Swift- Narrative Poem by Khloe Chace )
- Under the stairs., Harold R Hunt Sr
- On my shoulder, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Out of the mouth of babies., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Chand Khoya He Badlo Mein, Hwa Khamoshi .., Yashvardhan Goel
- Later Tonight, Michael McParland
- summer, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Down by the river., Harold R Hunt Sr
- North vs South, Harold R Hunt Sr
- sleepy town, Harold R Hunt Sr
- What's happen?, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)