An occupation of worthiness,
An occupation of respect.
Teacher, a person who tells us everything
A student who wants to learn with him, everything
He knows very well about our future,
We could succeed if we have a devoted teacher,
We try to hide the dreadful things which we come across,
But the teacher knows everything, what is the matter all a propos…
He has a loving heart, and pardons us whatever we do.
So kind he is, and tell all the important what we are about to do.
Students try to touchier the teacher, and think we could get away,
A teacher is our parent, and is the key of heavens gate…!
I disgraced my teacher, so sorry what I did to him
Please forgive me, as a student I can’t study without him!
Ashar Owais's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teacher by Ashar Owais )
- Lacklustre thoughts, Angry Brownbear
- Mindless Wind, Angry Brownbear
- July 14th 2012, Angry Brownbear
- Abode Aroma, Angry Brownbear
- Worth living, gajanan mishra
- Discard your vanity, gajanan mishra
- Musings of Murmur, Angry Brownbear
- Days of Dream, Angry Brownbear
- House, mina lotfi
- Let us try, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)