An occupation of worthiness,
An occupation of respect.
Teacher, a person who tells us everything
A student who wants to learn with him, everything
He knows very well about our future,
We could succeed if we have a devoted teacher,
We try to hide the dreadful things which we come across,
But the teacher knows everything, what is the matter all a propos…
He has a loving heart, and pardons us whatever we do.
So kind he is, and tell all the important what we are about to do.
Students try to touchier the teacher, and think we could get away,
A teacher is our parent, and is the key of heavens gate…!
I disgraced my teacher, so sorry what I did to him
Please forgive me, as a student I can’t study without him!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teacher by Ashar Owais )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries