Teenage Days Of One Helluva Chicago Summer.
Hey, you sittin' over there by yourself...
Are ya playin' wit yerself, or a handy mini pocket elf, offa yer homely home's bookshelf?
EyE Said, it's time yew hid and resume playin' wit yerself! !
Whut, yew kinnot here mey?
Well, just yew go down to frickin' Hell! ...
Don't mind me, I will not tell.
Hey Tinkle Bell, Yew fuckin' Fairy...
If looks were gay, Yew'd be fuckin' scarey!
Nobody ever said anythin when i was just a fuckin' law breakin' teen...
When i said to a wandering by woman, Hey, can i sample and feel yer twin boxes.
Or every bi-stander was silent when i ran between the movin' cars on the Chicago El....
Iffin dey did, i'd tell em ta just go on deep into Hell.
Ah yes! I do miss those long ago days of teen days.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teenage Days Of One Helluva Chicago Summer. by Michael Gale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma