Teenage Days Of One Helluva Chicago Summer.
Hey, you sittin' over there by yourself...
Are ya playin' wit yerself, or a handy mini pocket elf, offa yer homely home's bookshelf?
EyE Said, it's time yew hid and resume playin' wit yerself! !
Whut, yew kinnot here mey?
Well, just yew go down to frickin' Hell! ...
Don't mind me, I will not tell.
Hey Tinkle Bell, Yew fuckin' Fairy...
If looks were gay, Yew'd be fuckin' scarey!
Nobody ever said anythin when i was just a fuckin' law breakin' teen...
When i said to a wandering by woman, Hey, can i sample and feel yer twin boxes.
Or every bi-stander was silent when i ran between the movin' cars on the Chicago El....
Iffin dey did, i'd tell em ta just go on deep into Hell.
Ah yes! I do miss those long ago days of teen days.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teenage Days Of One Helluva Chicago Summer. by Michael Gale )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Be Kind, Charles Bukowski
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Lament Before The Eve, lingering stupor
- Sons of the nature, gajanan mishra
- The Death of Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Christmas Scene, Salim R Javed
- Girls are not a burden.A sweet conversat.., Salim R Javed
- Night, Leong Ming Loong
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong
- Expressly For A Friend..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Welcome Love, Sari Mavi