Testosterone Depletion and Aging
Man’s Oligospermia depletion also refects his health and vitality.
Recently a TV chief queried experts at his table for such validity.
Even Rod Stewart’s wife had her say, clarifying their healthy way.
Ramsay’s approach to food makes his restaurant the best; hey.
Loss of sperm-count reveals loss of energy and sentimentality.
Either from a medical or sexual concern, men seek plausibility.
Researchers in Hungary now say that mobile phones can impair.
Men’s fertility has declined by 50% in industrial places unaware.
Yet it’s not just about sperm-count loss, there’s a bigger view.
It’s about healthy actions and obtaining quality awareness too.
I wonder about attitudes, their effects for life’s productivity.
Whether this relates to sex, each other, or even God, relatively.
Decline in testosterone are associated with increases in fat cells.
Such a decline of man’s overall wellbeing fosters wintry gales.
Energy loss implies the need for educating diets in excellence.
Conditions limit cognitive skills, family, and work relevance.
ArmourQuill Hunter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Testosterone Depletion and Aging by ArmourQuill Hunter )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
- The Chameleon, Sir Toby
- A game of Love, Sir Toby
- As I would like to grow old (to my Mother), Gianfranco Aurilio
- The StrongMan's Lethal, Sir Toby
- My answer that will stand for Nation, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Hunger - never, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow