Thanks for being here...
Thanks for being here, even though You're on the phone.
Thanks for being here, so I don't feel all left out alone.
Thanks for being here, to talk away my fears.
Thanks for being here, to wipe away me tears.
Thanks for being here, You're so dear to me.
Thanks for being here, that's all anyone wishes someone to be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks for being here... by Angel Anonymous )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)