Thanks for being here...
Thanks for being here, even though You're on the phone.
Thanks for being here, so I don't feel all left out alone.
Thanks for being here, to talk away my fears.
Thanks for being here, to wipe away me tears.
Thanks for being here, You're so dear to me.
Thanks for being here, that's all anyone wishes someone to be
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks for being here... by Angel Anonymous )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cunning human mind, hasmukh amathalal
- The Upright Will Remain In It, Edward Kofi Louis
- For The Right Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Lesson on the letter S, Jaimee Hills
- hulle wat my taal haat, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- life sceret, Ewa Busayourmi
- <<<<<<, , , Hope, Abdul Wahab
- broken freinship, Ewa Busayourmi
- Roll With It, Ima Ryma
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman