Thanks For Not Giving Up On Me
Thanks for not giving up on me like everyone else...
Thanks for picking me up when everybody was looking down on me...
Thanks for wiping the tears from my eyes when i cried...
Thanks for being the farther i never had in my life...
Thanks for putting my shatter heart back together and keeping it...
Thanks for always being there for me...
Thanks for showing me love when i did wrong...
Thanks for showing me that good things can happen even for a person as myself...
Thanks for showing me right from wrong...
Thanks for my future you restored when you decided to fix my life...
Thanks for all the love you put in me... Words can not explain what you mean to me...i love you pops
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks For Not Giving Up On Me by Joe Peraza )
- Thief and poet, gajanan mishra
- Go on, Sweet Bird, and Soothe my Care, Robert Burns
- Second Epistle to J. Lapraik, Robert Burns
- The Soldier's Return: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- Epistle to Hugh Parker, Robert Burns
- Everlasting, Cee Bea
- Oh Daisy, Prophmatt . . .
- Versified Reply to an Invitation, Robert Burns
- Suppressed Stanzas of "The Vision&q.., Robert Burns
- mask, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Bright Star, John Keats
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)