Thanks for the Pain
Today is the day
I wanted so much to say
Thanks for the tears
Thanks for the fears
Thank you for so many lost years
Thanks for the pain
Thanks for the black and blue affection
Thanks for the debt
Thank you for all the times you lost a bet
Thank you for causing so much strife
And last but not least.....
Thank you for taking my life.
Matthew Hyatt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks for the Pain by Matthew Hyatt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis