I wanna be that girl who he can turn to when he's had enough.
I wanna be the girl who he can love.
I wanna be that girl who he knows will always be there for him.
i wanna be that girl he can let in.
I wanna be that girl that he can trust.
I wanna be that girl he can talk to about all kinds of stuff.
I wanna be the girl he runs to when he is sad.
I wanna be that girl who he talks about to his dad.
I wanna be that girl who calls me his world
But I was once this girl
Who was in love with the guy up above
He was my everything and then I broke the trust
I was cheating, leaving him to go get high
I was drinking and I wasn't thinking
I didn't even see it coming when he told me good bye.
I loved him very much and I still do
I miss his touch and 'I love you's'
I found out there is a price to pay and I pay it everyday
Today we would probably still be together
But I had to be stupid and now he's gone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (That Girl by Kylie Archer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- AM 8/24, Jorge Rolon
- My EX Wants You, wanderer sailor
- Someone's Stories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Alchemy, Andrew Waller
- RAINS IN THE PAST, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- who slipped me a mickey?, Mandolyn ...
- Through Fine Curtains, Looking At Her Co.., mary douglas
- Glory Of The Rat, Joseph Walden
- I am a poet at night, Mark Heathcote
- Forced To Live Within Their Means, Lawrence S. Pertillar