My Dream Guy
I want a guy who will understand me. I want a guy who will love me no matter what. I want him to make me his everything and if he does I'll show him a different side of love. I want a guy who will call instead of text me. I want a guy who will protect me. I want a guy who wants the relationship more than I do. I want him to tell me I'm pretty and out of the blue tell me ' I love you'. I want a guy who is sweet. I want a guy who likes to fool around. I want a guy who is upbeat and tackles me to the ground. I want him to tease me. I want him to prove to me that he needs me in his life and if he does I'll be the best that I can be. I want a guy who will never leave my side and when we fight I want him to hold me if I start to cry. I want a guy who will never tell me good bye. The one who will wipe away tears from my eyes. I can't wait for my dream guy, but I know he's out there somewhere in this world. And maybe, just maybe I am his dream girl.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Dream Guy by Kylie Archer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...