Just like a light,
like an Angel rising
out of the darkness....
I thought I'm right
in my way,
but I didn't understand then.....
That girl was
She burn me out and
now my soul is
She took me so heigher and
then let me feel pain.....
Why she's still in my mind..?
Her memories in my head
like dirt in my old toy casket.....
She burn me out,
I screamed so loud.....
But I didn't understand then,
That girl was fire-fire/fire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Girl by Neeraj Hans )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- animals, camila salaverria
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- My Classroom, shivani pillai