Just like a light,
like an Angel rising
out of the darkness....
I thought I'm right
in my way,
but I didn't understand then.....
That girl was
She burn me out and
now my soul is
She took me so heigher and
then let me feel pain.....
Why she's still in my mind..?
Her memories in my head
like dirt in my old toy casket.....
She burn me out,
I screamed so loud.....
But I didn't understand then,
That girl was fire-fire/fire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Girl by Neeraj Hans )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let Us Think Out The Autocrat, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Joyful Drummer, Bulat Okudzhava
- Francois Villon, Bulat Okudzhava
- Islands., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Media does Manthara, S.D. TIWARI
- The Eighteenth Age, Bulat Okudzhava
- Nothing but the truth, gajanan mishra
- Pregnant Smile, Maureen Alikor
- The Cuirassier's Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Let Not Dogmatic Be., Emmanuel George Cefai