That Is All I Wish
I do not like this world anymore
I feel so alone and lost
It feels as if nobody is here for me
I feel like crying, really crying.
Obviously, it is my problem that I have nobody
Only pain is here to be.
Wounds of my heart do not heal
I am so loveless and really alone
I wish, just wish that I had a place called home
Where my lover would forever be for me with her love
That is all I wish for tonight, before I cry and go to sleep.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Is All I Wish by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ghost writers, hasmukh amathalal
- Winter, Leslie Philibert
- Big Dreams, Anelle Komana
- JUST GREAT, James Christopher Stevens
- I Love Strippers (rev), Barry Jablonski
- Old Jack The Mole, David Threadgold www.david ..
- OUR REAL REALITY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones