That Is Why I am Confused
They say Owls are night-time animals, but I've heard them cooing in the daytime.
They say Robins are winter animals, but I've seen them in the summer.
They say that Birds are invisible, but I've seen them falling from the sky.
And that's why I'm confused, THEY say that I'm normal too.
Rebecca Stansfield's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Is Why I am Confused by Rebecca Stansfield )
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest