That Is Why I am Confused
They say Owls are night-time animals, but I've heard them cooing in the daytime.
They say Robins are winter animals, but I've seen them in the summer.
They say that Birds are invisible, but I've seen them falling from the sky.
And that's why I'm confused, THEY say that I'm normal too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Is Why I am Confused by Rebecca Stansfield )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rebirth, bryan wallace
- Fate, Lonely Welshman
- For Her, Lonely Welshman
- Matthew Ch.7 V.12, bryan wallace
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad