That Is Why I am Confused
They say Owls are night-time animals, but I've heard them cooing in the daytime.
They say Robins are winter animals, but I've seen them in the summer.
They say that Birds are invisible, but I've seen them falling from the sky.
And that's why I'm confused, THEY say that I'm normal too.
Rebecca Stansfield's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Is Why I am Confused by Rebecca Stansfield )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
Sir Walter Scott
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- O, No!, gajanan mishra
- Grand Hand, Michael McParland
- Waking Up in the foam of soap and a stac.., padli monas
- His & her roles reverse, Mark Heathcote
- Water, Mark Heathcote
- My Coquette Moon, Guillermo Veloso
- Compose yourself my sweet-pea flower, Mark Heathcote
- Darker Flowers, Guillermo Veloso
- Two crashed bicycles?, Mark Heathcote