That Loved flower
Blossomed just now, to her content,
Aromatizing the atmosphere, with her fragrance.
Entices all and sundry, even the conceiver,
Whoever sees her, describes a perfect creation.
Smiles she effortlessly, that showers pearls,
For a flick of smile, bees of all hues gather.
Come bees from every nook and corner,
Roam around her in search of nectar.
Come some with pearls of pen,
Cherish some dream to kiss her without any end,
Desire some to hug her never to release,
Pray some to pass their life sitting by the nymph.
Some only pass amusing judgments,
Recite some, romantic couplets.
Shy some to even sip her fragrance,
Quarrel to pluck, among themselves.
Everyone, dreams her presence,
To smile on one’s personal flower vase
And to sip the enticing fragrance,
In solitude, in the world’s absence.
But she herself knows well,
Whom she loves, for whom smells.
Other bark only like stray dogs,
At the back of elephant’s trots.
Trots fearlessly she, cocking her fans,
Only poking nose, nothing happens.
Sudam Panigrahi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Loved flower by Sudam Panigrahi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes