That One Special Girl
She has a cute face.
She has pretty eyes.
Her smiles keep me going.
I love her, but I don't know how to tell her.
I'm scared that I'm going to be too late.
I'm scared that I'm going to be too early.
She is just soo amazing.
She has been waiting for the right man for ages.
And if God's willing she will be mine forever.
All I can think of is being with her.
That one special girl.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That One Special Girl by Qais Alwitry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- Christmas Glow, Cigeng Zhang
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry