That song is the one
We always sing along
You and me together
It makes us two into one.
That song is the only
That doesn't make me feel lonely
It brings tears to my face
The sadness I cannot brace.
That song is my favorite
It brings tears to my eyes
I sing it to babies
As a lullaby.
That song is beautiful
So pure and true
It always reminds me of you
The song that makes me blue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Song by Unknown Unknown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Making Love to Myself, James L. White
- The Gooder Ones, Tosin Abegunde
- Express nothing, gajanan mishra
- Missing You, Ronald Chapman
- You Are Beautiful, Ronald Chapman
- The Gift, Ronald Chapman
- Reaching Yellow River, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Philadelphia Flowers, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Highland laddie, Peter Hall
- Night, Ronald Chapman