Heading down the path that was meant to be,
Living the life through out insecurities.
Head held high with no room for thrust,
Escaping the fear in which we progress.
Not only should we pick up where we stumble down,
Live life to the max; lead on.
Settle for worse,
make sure to over come all the self-progress.
We manage to seek, seek and design,
Do as we choose and let up with a love so divine.
As we perceive our consciousness,
Delight our rights,
Digging into manipulation can deliberate our time.
Mighty as truth,
Witted and bold,
Ransack our minds and catch a hold.
We as people belong; we stand alone.
God will helps us out,
but we as people need to be strong.
Ashley Jamie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Affiliation by Ashley Jamie )
- We are meant, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dare Not To Tell You., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Amritpaan, ramesh rai
- Sonnet: Labourers in the Vineyard (Mathe.., Dr John Celes
- Prayer To God-Sri Ramakrishna., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- The Deserted Spring, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)