Heading down the path that was meant to be,
Living the life through out insecurities.
Head held high with no room for thrust,
Escaping the fear in which we progress.
Not only should we pick up where we stumble down,
Live life to the max; lead on.
Settle for worse,
make sure to over come all the self-progress.
We manage to seek, seek and design,
Do as we choose and let up with a love so divine.
As we perceive our consciousness,
Delight our rights,
Digging into manipulation can deliberate our time.
Mighty as truth,
Witted and bold,
Ransack our minds and catch a hold.
We as people belong; we stand alone.
God will helps us out,
but we as people need to be strong.
Ashley Jamie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Affiliation by Ashley Jamie )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- To her...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Sunset Couple Time, Saiom Shriver
- Waiting On Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- Cut Myself While Shaving, Kyle Schlicher
- The Basket Weavers, Holly Wotherspoon
- Eternal Life, Michael P. McParland
- Enriched, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Lights, Meriam Joseph
- 12/12/13, Andy Sayasone
- Endless Deep Beauty, Michael P. McParland