The Armored Train
Fifty coaches of hopes I loaded up for your America.
They came back empty...
Now I’m sending an armored train with stonehard masks in the threatening portholes:
thousands of packed coaches are coming home.
Edith Sodergran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Armored Train by Edith Sodergran )
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI