Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Arrival Of Love
But love did not come!
Came Fate and death,
But love did not come.
The parasites deluded,
Friends tried their best,
But love did not open the door.
Shadows of dreams and hopes,
Rise and fade, as day and night,
Sun shines, but illumines not light!
Emptiness! Bankruptcy! Begging!
The sole submission to God's will,
All came, but love did not come!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Arrival Of Love by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote