Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
The Bearer Of The Sword Of Wisdom:
Lo here stands,
The special of the special brands,
With pinnacles of sense divine,
The captain of human-ship,
The doctor with recovered diagnosis,
Look at the miraculous sword at His hand,
That sparks whitened-thunder and kills away,
Hubris of ignorance and war-cry of vanity,
Look at Him look, -the representative of the All Mighty.
Who invites a vagabond’s lease,
Amidst the poor and outcast, and gives a strange touch.
He is aura-spectra, no nail can hinge Him,
He plays the magic to test His ignorant creations,
And lets His physical body to ooze blood,
Remaining untouched with His subtle body.
He leaves for us the sword, made of love,
And lessons of sacrifice in a blood filled cup.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Father's Appeal To His Daughters. -new-
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.