Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Bearer Of The Sword Of Wisdom:
Lo here stands,
The special of the special brands,
With pinnacles of sense divine,
The captain of human-ship,
The doctor with recovered diagnosis,
Look at the miraculous sword at His hand,
That sparks whitened-thunder and kills away,
Hubris of ignorance and war-cry of vanity,
Look at Him look, -the representative of the All Mighty.
Who invites a vagabond’s lease,
Amidst the poor and outcast, and gives a strange touch.
He is aura-spectra, no nail can hinge Him,
He plays the magic to test His ignorant creations,
And lets His physical body to ooze blood,
Remaining untouched with His subtle body.
He leaves for us the sword, made of love,
And lessons of sacrifice in a blood filled cup.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bearer Of The Sword Of Wisdom: by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A POET NEEDS CHUTZPAH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- RATIONALITY VS. MADNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- GOING SOUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Beautiful Sunset, Ron Writer
- T-SHIRT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- JUST DO IT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BERYL DOV WROTE 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov