Beautiful is the process of nurturing life
Transforming a seed into a seedling,
Pouring in it vitality and begining
An age old phenomenon of life cycle,
Water is an elixir, a catalytic agent
That had awakened the power dormant
In a seed alongwith other ingredients
Like soil & air for giving birth to a plant.
Beautiful too is the transformation
Of adolescence into a damsel buxom.
That enchants and acts like a potion
Enticing to arrest her in embosum.
There is beauty, visible or hidden,
In every thing worldly or celestial.
Poer: Ratnakar D. Mandlik
Ratnakar Mandlik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Beauty by Ratnakar Mandlik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- In Praise of Nobility (Eighteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu