Beautiful is the process of nurturing life
Transforming a seed into a seedling,
Pouring in it vitality and begining
An age old phenomenon of life cycle,
Water is an elixir, a catalytic agent
That had awakened the power dormant
In a seed alongwith other ingredients
Like soil & air for giving birth to a plant.
Beautiful too is the transformation
Of adolescence into a damsel buxom.
That enchants and acts like a potion
Enticing to arrest her in embosum.
There is beauty, visible or hidden,
In every thing worldly or celestial.
Poer: Ratnakar D. Mandlik
Ratnakar Mandlik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Beauty by Ratnakar Mandlik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sounds of Silence, Anita Sehgal
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- 내 한국의 많은 꿈 중 하나 (지역) 꿈, Ronald Chapman
- Titanic - My Love, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wolf, mazHur Butt
- pet cemetery, lee fones