The Beauty Of Being In The World Jan.9,2009
THE BEAUTY OF BEING IN THE WORLD Jan.9 2009
The Beauty of being in the world,
The Beauty of Seeing,
The Beauty of these grey skies and small rain,
The Beauty of this park in all its greens.
The Beauty of morning Jerusalem light.
And three young soldiers
Ro’i Rosner 27, of Holon,
Omer Rabinovitch 23 of Arad,
Amit Robinson 20 of Kibbutz Magal,
Who will never see this Beauty again.
The Beauty of Being in the world
And I sixty- six years old, and more.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Beauty Of Being In The World Jan.9,2009 by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath