The Beauty Of Nature's Wonders
The beauty of Nature is all around me
And every day in Nature such wonders to see
Within view of land above the sea the gannets fly
For their small marine prey they plunge down from the sky.
On moonlit nights in late Winter coming up to the Spring
In the Townpark the male magpies warble and sing
With breeding territories to defend in their nesting time of the year
Their beautiful songs are melodious and clear.
The beauty of Nature's wonders by day and by night
A source of amazement and a source of delight
And our sheer awe of Nature as we age only grow
And so little of her ways we do seem to know.
Were I born a poet of Nature I would write
Poems at poetry readings that readers would recite
Of the creatures of night and the creatures of day
Who live as Nature means them to live in their natural way
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Beauty Of Nature's Wonders by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Smoke on the Rooftops, jim hogg
- To my coy grand mum, Emmanuel chibuike
- Miss Flynn Walking The Halls, John Surowiecki
- Chopin Mazuraka In A Minor, John Surowiecki
- Mrs. SZMYKLESZCZWLADECZERYNIECKI'S Last .., John Surowiecki
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate