The Beauty Of Poetry
Taking words to play.
From love to hate.
Filling up with meaning.
Only you can convey.
Poem is from the heart.
Saying what you really feel.
Some things can't be explained.
But poems can relate.
The beauty of poetry.
Is truly magnificent.
I can now express,
As free as bird.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Beauty Of Poetry by Muhd Zaki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- lavender and roadkill, Ben Paynter
- Is mother universal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas