Too Late For Forgiveness
All alone in an empty room.
Not knowing what to do.
A mistake of not forgiving.
Now blood leaks from it.
Oh! IF ONLY I forgave you!
None of this would happen.
Just a tear will be shed.
Nothing more would be gone.
A word is all it takes.
But what is done is done.
Now I accept the consequences.
And I shall live in guilt forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Too Late For Forgiveness by Muhd Zaki )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan