Too Late For Forgiveness
All alone in an empty room.
Not knowing what to do.
A mistake of not forgiving.
Now blood leaks from it.
Oh! IF ONLY I forgave you!
None of this would happen.
Just a tear will be shed.
Nothing more would be gone.
A word is all it takes.
But what is done is done.
Now I accept the consequences.
And I shall live in guilt forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Too Late For Forgiveness by Muhd Zaki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Song Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Prime Truth - 14, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 13, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- End Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Turn wet, hasmukh amathalal
- In Finity, douglas scotney
- My Pack, Maverick Jones
- 'Know What Stranger', Shania K. Younce
- Lifetime Purposes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes With It Done To Bring Tears, Lawrence S. Pertillar