Is It Poetry
the big dump
This song is not about me.
It is about your swollen face, and red cheeks.
Your streaky made up face the little rivers running through it.
This song cannot hide your rumpled cloths, you never changed.
Your thoughts of leaving all your friends for good, taking the blame.
Bright is the halo to hide your eyes from mine, I still hear you.
Blame for what? Unfeeling, thinking just wanting more?
This is about courage the cowardly dog, sleeping on the floor
needing all your toes, combing his fur, nice and slow.
While you sleep, deeply again.Safe with the knowledge inside.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the big dump by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Traffic jam..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Dull Road, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Paw Said So, Edgar Albert Guest
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Story Telling, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Master Mischievous, Edgar Albert Guest
- Failures, Edgar Albert Guest
- Spring In The Trenches, Edgar Albert Guest
- Treasures, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Living Beauties, Edgar Albert Guest