Ace Of Black Hearts
The Blood Is Still Not Mine
I'm not so incredible, I'm not even so remarkable.
An old wolf no long able to catch its prey.
A leader going grey.
But sure, okay, you feel like I'm the best thing you ever met.
But don't fret this is only a dream.
You'll wake up tomorrow and disconnect.
A clean reboot.
Understanding that in this land of make believe I can say anything I want to.
Loving a man of fiction.
What if I'm your sick and demented half sister?
Got to love the back end of a ruffled goose.
See with these words I can really do as I please.
Portraying a serial killer, and the hero that bends him to his knees.
Does evil or good ever win?
What does happen at the end?
Trying so hard to find the madness of reason.
Buying hope as a spice and season.
But the flavor doesn't make this meal anymore satisfying.
An empty desperate plea, please somebody love me.
But how could that ever be without the sense of touch.
An absence of so much.
I feel like a soulless demon that continuously crushes.
A factory of mashing.
The blood is always splashing.
And for some reason it is never mine.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Blood Is Still Not Mine by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- just searching..: -(, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Blame and aspersion are established on t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Heat of the Moment, Hannah Bryson Price
- Small Men & Small Hearts As Contemporary.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Genocide, Nassy Fesharaki
- 'Change! ' They Said By P.Lal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Memories, Sunny Chopra