The blood rose
as the stem life flow
the ever changing rose dies
as it is filled with fearful woe
in a soiled earth it restlessly lies
for when it shall rise
It has taken on a different path.
in which to everything shall be a surprise.
so now the rose has now come back as wrath
as it seeks a lighter way.
the rose knows naught but anger and fear
that is will have to go with fates play
as the play draws to a close a happier rose draws near.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The blood rose by lochlan packer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano