The Children of Yesterday
The children of today
Are the children of yesterday,
And the children of yesterday
Will become the children of today.
What will we have to look forward to?
A cycle of duplication, a voice of
Emancipation, or will the cycle
Lead us back to yesterday and
One would ask, where have we been.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Children of Yesterday by Randel Horton )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath