Edward Kofi Louis
The Dark Side Of The Star
The dark side!
The dark side of the star;
Licking it like a cat,
Walking like a robot,
Cooking like a chef,
Singing like a bird,
Barking like a dog!
Dancing like a bear,
Working like wolf!
But, when i think of you,
The sky turns from grey to blue.
Sleeping like a horse,
Chewing like a squirrel,
Hissing like snake,
Drinking like a fool! !
And, sitting in the train of harlots.
Climbing like a monkey!
Moving like a cow,
Swimming like a duck,
Speaking like a parrot!
But, it is better to marry than,
To burn in lust and to rape women.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dark Side Of The Star by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- GOD VS. MAN, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. COMMON SENSE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CONSOLATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIP AUGMENTATION VS. DAISY DUCK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DON'T LOSE YOUR BALANCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMORLESS ASSHOLES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dream, Andre Salva
- RISE AND FALL, Beryl Dov
- BLACK THUMB 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- WITLESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov