Edward Kofi Louis
The Dark Side Of The Star
The dark side!
The dark side of the star;
Licking it like a cat,
Walking like a robot,
Cooking like a chef,
Singing like a bird,
Barking like a dog!
Dancing like a bear,
Working like wolf!
But, when i think of you,
The sky turns from grey to blue.
Sleeping like a horse,
Chewing like a squirrel,
Hissing like snake,
Drinking like a fool! !
And, sitting in the train of harlots.
Climbing like a monkey!
Moving like a cow,
Swimming like a duck,
Speaking like a parrot!
But, it is better to marry than,
To burn in lust and to rape women.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Dark Side Of The Star by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL