The Dark Truth
Truth is I don't believe.
Truth is All truth is volatile
As far as heaven is concerned
pain on earth may be to heavy to on to st peters golden rope.
Truth is blood is not thicker than water.
Blood quenches human greed
Water washes it out your throat
Truth is dissonance is cognitive, why do you search?
Truth is you are not who you think you are.
Truth is you may just be a thought of the darkness that harness your light.
Truth is (justicia) wears a transparent blindfold
Truth is her blade pierces only the soft hearted
But how do I know this truth, the only truth and nothing but the dark truth?
I once believed.
Bernardo Adantor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Dark Truth by Bernardo Adantor )
- RESULT: THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT, Dominic George
- A MASOCHISTIC SADIST TO A WOUNDED CHILD .., Dominic George
- MEN CAN'T WIN EVERYTHING, Dominic George
- TO THE PARADISE I WANT TO MARCH, Dominic George
- Uit de voegen, Madrason writer
- TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT I'M JUST TRYING TO A.., Dominic George
- NEARING THE FRONTIER (18 PG), Dominic George
- SELF ACCEPTANCE, Dominic George
- BREAKTHROUGH, Dominic George
- GUILT PREDICAMENT, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)