The Dark Truth
Truth is I don't believe.
Truth is All truth is volatile
As far as heaven is concerned
pain on earth may be to heavy to on to st peters golden rope.
Truth is blood is not thicker than water.
Blood quenches human greed
Water washes it out your throat
Truth is dissonance is cognitive, why do you search?
Truth is you are not who you think you are.
Truth is you may just be a thought of the darkness that harness your light.
Truth is (justicia) wears a transparent blindfold
Truth is her blade pierces only the soft hearted
But how do I know this truth, the only truth and nothing but the dark truth?
I once believed.
Bernardo Adantor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Dark Truth by Bernardo Adantor )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Sir Walter Scott
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
Poem of the Day
- my high school poetry, Leila Hadi
- westnile, Leila Hadi
- With colors, gajanan mishra
- OBITUARY TO INNOCENTS (KILLED SCHOOL CHI.., shuvo chakraborty
- Trees, Leila Hadi
- No Name Necessary, Leila Hadi
- I Dream of Making Films, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I Still Miss You, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Eid, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Misunderstandings, Md. Ziaul Haque