The Darkest Sun
This morning i spare, In my couch and with my pen my window was wide and my sight was clear! The wide blue sky like a clear stage it played a drama i believe with the actors of all sun, clouds, birds and the wide sky but the view was darkened why, i stood up glaring the sight where the sun turned black, dark and ash i had the greatest oppurtunity where no one ever guessed or knew, the sky has turned darkest blue with the darkest sun ever where the sky made a dark war! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Darkest Sun by Anuvintha Rajeev )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis